Team Mirabella is taking the upcoming weeks to break down three stunning Valentine's Day looks featuring some of 2023's biggest makeup trends. Hang with us the next few weeks as we take a deep dive into each trend and all the details on how to get the look with Mirabella makeup.
LOOK 1: RICH IN RED
Valentine’s glam has never looked better. Embrace 2023’s “skinimalism” trend that emphasizes clean, glowy, & natural skin with softly groomed lashes & brows contrasted against a statement red lip for the ultimate, sophisticated model-off-duty finish.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE RICH IN RED MAKEUP LOOK
1. Prep skin by smoothing Awaken makeup primer out and onto face with clean fingertips or a brush, gently patting into areas that are particularly dry.
4. Using shade Jagger from the Studio eyeshadow palette, apply to the inner corner of the eye and work over inner half of eye to give the eyes a nice glow.
5. Apply Lash Luxe to eyelashes for a soft, natural look.
6. To keep cheeks fresh and youthful, use shade Babydoll from the Sugar/Babydoll Blush Duo to blend color back onto the cheekbone towards the temple for a subtle wash of color.
8. To bring a dewy glow back to the skin, use the Precision Pro Blender to apply a small amount of the Replenish & Restore Multi-Peptide Serum to the top of the nose, cheekbones, and forehead.
8. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.