With prom season just around the corner, Team Mirabella is sharing one of our favorite makeup looks for Prom '23 - Denim Eyes.
Bella Babes, are you ready? Prom is approaching, and there are so many fun decisions to make. In addition to finding the perfect prom dress, you get to figure out which corsage you'll be gifting your date, and if you'll be headed to the after-prom party with the rest of your class. And to top it off, you can get as creative as you want with stunning prom makeup looks that'll have you looking like you just stepped out of a photoshoot. Get ready to screen shot these details for our favorite Prom 2023 makeup look.
A dramatic spin on the blue eyeshadow trend known as "washed denim" that has Tik Tok influencers buzzing, this sultry statement eye oozes nostalgia by drawing inspiration from the 1960s mod era, and its icons, like Twiggy and Elizabeth Taylor while also paying homage to the early 2000s' music videos and movies that once again brought about a resurgence of blue eye makeup.
1. Prep eyelids by applying a thin layer of Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer over entire lid and blending until transparent.
4. Using Jagger (Studio palette), highlight the inner corner of the eyes to create a subtle glow.
8. Bring warmth to the cheeks by applying Love from Love/Soulmate Blush Duo just below the cheekbones and then gently blending Soulmate out to the apples of the cheeks.
9. Sweep Serendipity (Fate/Serendipity Sculpt Duo) onto the tops of the cheekbones, bridge and tip of the nose, and cupid's bow to bring a luminous finish to the face's natural highlights.
10. Finish application by misting Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.