1. Prep eyelids by applying a thin layer of Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer over entire lid and blending until transparent.
2. To even skin tone on eyelids, but maintain the barely-there look, use Wet/Dry Shadow or Eye Shadow Brush to apply a light wash of Foreplay or Pursuit (Rendezvous Eye Love You Collection) to the eyelid from lash line to just below brow bone. For a bit of shimmer, try Au Naturale, In the Buff, or Transparent (Undressed Eye Love You Collection) instead.
3. To create a bold, full eyebrow apply appropriate shade of Brow Pencil in fine, hairlike strokes and gently blend with spooly. To keep the look natural, avoid visible outlining of the brow. Apply Brow Shaper by brushing hair in an upward direction to enhance fullness.
4. Apply preferred Mirabella mascara or Mink Effect False Lashes.
5. For a natural glow, sweep Babe blush onto apples of the cheeks and Sweetheart (Sweetheart/Babe Blush Duo) onto cheekbones with Blush Contour or Dual Finish Blue and Powder Brush and blend for a seamless transition. Colors can be mixed or layered to achieve desired look.
6. For a bitten/stained lip looks, line lips with either Perfecting Lip Definer or Sexy Lip Definer and then apply sublime (Luxe Advanced Formula Lip Gloss), concentrating color in the center of lips, and rub together. Use clean finger or Detail Brush to diffuse.
8. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.