1. Prep eyelids by applying a thin layer of Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer over entire lid and blending until transparent.
2. Line the upper and lower lash line, and water lines if desired, with Twig Eye Definer, avoiding the inner corner of the eye.
3. Using Wet/Dry Shadow Brush, stipple Lovestruck (Lovestruck/Destiny Sculpt Duo) on top of the Twig Definer along the upper lash line and continue application on eyelid up into the crease.
4. Sweep Babydoll blush (Sugar/Babydoll Blush Duo) into the crease with the Eye Blender or Small Crease Brush, making sure to blend with edge of Lovestruck.
5. Apply Ménage a Trois (Rendezvous Eye Love You palette) above Babydoll with Eye Shadow Brush and blend, leaving the brow bone bare. Aim to create the look of ombre color starting at the lash line and working up toward the brow.
6. To brighten up the look, dust the inner corner of the eye with Destiny (Lovestruck/Destiny Sculpt Duo) using Eye Shadow Brush.
7. Shape and fill brows with appropriate shade of Brow Pencil, Quick Brow Powder and/or Brow Shaper.
8. Apply preferred Mirabella mascara or Mink-effect False Lashes.
9. Warm complexion by applying Darling (Beloved/Darling Blush Duo) to the apples of the cheeks and Babydoll (Sugar/Babydoll Blush Duo) to the cheekbones using Blush Contour or Dual Finish Blush and Powder Brush, blend for a seamless transition between shades.
10. Create contrast in the look by completing with a pink lip in a cool shade by lining and filling in the lips with Sassy Lip Definer and covering with Barely Beige (Sealed with a Kiss Lipstick).
11. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.