With Valentines Day nearly a month away, Team Mirabella is breaking down one of its favorite sultry sweet makeup looks that is not only easy to achieve, but sure to make a statement.
Mirabella's Sam Kyle, Makeup Artist/Creative Design & Development, weighs in. "I can't get enough of the pink tones that are getting so much attention in trending Tik Tok makeup looks, like 'Sugar Plum Fairy' and 'Balletcore', and what better time to put these stunning shades to work then Valentines Day! I also love that this look is made for everyone, from beginners, starting with a solid wash of shimmer on the eyelids, with the ability to add enhancements, for my beauty enthusiasts, to create a more sultry (think 'Maneater) look, if desired. With the holiday landing on a Wednesday this year, most of us will be wrapping a workday or a day on campus before the evenings' festivities will begin. With this in mind, I wanted to create a look that was not only a showstopper, but simple and straightforward to tackle after a busy day."
Get The Look
- Start with your skincare routine, being sure to moisturize before applying a primer that minimize pores, like Mirabella's Awaken Primer, and locks makeup in place for a flawless all-day wear.
- Use concealer to brighten under-eye, as well as target any blemishes or discoloration.
- Next, apply a full-coverage foundation blending thoroughly to create a flawless, airbrushed canvas. Mirabella's Invincible For All Anti Aging HD Foundation is a great option for this look due to its demi-matte finish and HD finish. Top foundation with a translucent setting powder to blur and mattify where needed.
- Grab a contour palette, like Mirabella's Megastar Face Trio and apply contour shade to the cheekbones, jawline, along the sides of the nose, and around the top of the forehead. Using the highlight shade, dust onto the tip of the nose, cupid's bow, tops of the cheekbones, and middle of the forehead. The goal is to lift and accentuate your natural facial features. To create a pop of pink on the cheeks, Mirabella's Opulent Face Trio has the perfect shade cream blush and corresponding powder. Apply the cream shade to the tops of the cheeks, blending up towards the temple before working the powder shade back onto the cheekbone for a natural, flushed finish. *Pro Tip/Fun Fact - If you're looking to minimize products needed for this look, this blush duo's pressed powder shimmer shade is safe for use on the eyes and can double as the shadow used to achieve a sparkly lid.
- Using a the True To You Buff Palette from Mirabella, use a finger or densly packed, flat makeup brush to press a shimmery pink shade (I used shade: Gifted) onto the eyelid, blending up and allow the color to extend just above the crease of the eye.
- The crux of this makeup look, use a black liquid liner pen to create a very small winged line on the top lash line. For a more smokey, sultry look, you can use a dark shade of brown (I used shade: Adventurous) to extend the black winged liner up and out while also lining the inner corner of the eyes and creating a smaller wing in the tear duct. Then, to really bring the smoulder, use a creamy liner pencil in a black to frame the top and bottom lashe lines before smudging a dark pressed powder shadow across the lower lash line for the ultimate blurred smokey effect.
- Moving to brows, use a clear brow gel to shape brows before filling in sparse areas with a colored brow pencil to create symmetry between the brows.
- Use a volumizing mascara to coat lashes. To bring ALL THE DRAMA, consider cutting a pair of false lashes in half and applying the longer piece of the lashes to the outer half of the eyes to create a sultry fox eye effect.
- Line and define lips with a creamy lip liner to create volume and the illusion of fuller, more plump looking lips. Then, opt for a rich pink lip shade, like Rosy Rouge Sealed with a Kiss, to cover the lips. Add a pop of gloss to finish off the lips. I used Mirabella's Luxe Advanced Formula Lip Gloss in shade: Lavish.
- Set the look with a setting spray to ensure this makeup look lasts all day...and all night!