Welcome back to our V-Day Slay series where Team Mirabella is taking some time to break down three stunning Valentine's Day looks featuring some of 2023's biggest makeup trends. Today, we're discussing our second Valentines makeup inspo look and all the details on how to achieve it with Mirabella makeup.
LOOK 2: BARELY THERE BEAUTY
Hello barefaced beauty! Let skin take center stage with this stunning minimal makeup look that opts for natural coverage & technique over contouring & excess color. Lighter coverage, seamless blush & shadow colors, and softer tones work together to amplify the natural face structure.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THIS MAKEUP LOOK
1. Prep skin by smoothing Awaken makeup primer out and onto face with clean fingertips or a brush, gently patting into areas that are particularly dry.
3. Shape brows with Brow Shaper to create a natural-looking result.
4. Using the Champagne Eye Crayon, cover the eyelid with color to create a base. Follow with a light wash of Soulmate from the Love/Soulmate Blush Duo and blend seamlessly across lid with the Eye Blender Brush.
5. Apply Lash Luxe to eyelashes for a soft, natural look.
6. To keep cheeks fresh and youthful, use shade Love from the Love/Soulmate Blush Duo to blend color back onto the cheekbone towards the temple for a subtle wash of color.
7. Using Sassy Lip Definer, line and fill lips. Then, layer Glow LED-lit Lip Gloss over for a glossy finish.
8. To bring a dewy glow back to the skin, use the Precision Pro Blender to apply a small amount of the Replenish & Restore Multi-Peptide Serum to the top of the nose, cheekbones, and forehead.
8. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.