Team Mirabella is taking the upcoming weeks to kick off wedding season with some of our favorite looks from the year's most popular bridal makeup trends. Hang with us the next few weeks as we take a deep dive into all the details on how to get these wedding looks with Mirabella makeup.
LOOK 1: NOTHING BUT NUDES
The perfect way to create a fresh take on traditional bridal makeup while highlighting some of the year’s biggest trends. A rich nude-hued smokey eye is elevated with brushed-up brows and a corresponding monochromatic nude lip for an elevated look.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE NOTHING BUT NUDES BRIDAL MAKEUP LOOK
1. Prep eyelids by applying a thin layer of Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer over entire lid and blending until transparent.
2. Press Charmed (Romance Eye Love You) into the eyelid. Mist brush with Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray and then press Breathtaking (Romance Eye Love You) over the pupil for a subtle accent.
3. Using the Eye Blender Brush, sweep Enchanted (Romance Eye Love You) into the crease and blend, concentrating on the outer 2/3 of the crease.
4. Using Fairytale (Romance Eye Love You), blend across brow bone and inner corner of the eyes to create a glowy highlight.
5. Layer Smoke Eye Definer across the upper lash line and along the whole lower lash and water lines.
6. Shape and fille brows with the appropriate shade of Brow Pencil and apply a thick layer of Brow Shaper to entire brow for a bold, fluffy finish.
7. Apply Lash Luxe Mascara and/or Mink Effect Faux Lashes.
8. Create the perfect contour by using Hugs/Kisses Sculpt Duo to bring contrast to the cheekbones. Then, using Sugar from Sugar/Babydoll Blus Duo, add a pop of color to the apples of the cheeks, gently sweeping color back along the cheekbones.
9. Line lips with Perfecting Lip Definer and fill in with Barely Beige Sealed with a Kiss Lipstick.
10. Finish application by brushing Fairytale (Romance Eye Love You) on the tops of the cheekbones and the tip of the nose before misting Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.