Welcome back to our V-Day Slay series where Team Mirabella is taking some time to break down three stunning Valentine's Day looks featuring some of 2023's biggest makeup trends. Today, we're discussing our third Valentines makeup inspo look and all the details on how to achieve it with Mirabella makeup. Truly your ultimate last minute V-day look inspired by all things balletcore trending now.
LOOK 3: PRETTY PINKS
This clean and modern play on Valentines glam will leave the boys speechless & you checking the box of channeling all the balletcore vibes for Spring! Y2K inspired metallic textures get a sophisticated one-shade update to create doe-like eyes while pink shades take centerstage.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THIS MAKEUP LOOK
1. Prep skin by smoothing Awaken makeup primer out and onto face with clean fingertips or a brush, gently patting into areas that are particularly dry.
2. Sparingly apply Skin Tint Créme to the full face using the Flawless Skin Foundation Brush to stipple the foundation into the skin for a light, even finish.
3. Shape & fill brows to create a natural-looking result by using the appropriate shade of Brow Pencil followed by the Brow Shaper.
4. Using shade Farrah from the Studio eyeshadow palette and the Eye Blender Brush, work the shade into the crease to create a contour of the eye. Then, use Jagger from the Studio eyeshadow to cover the lid and work up to the crease.
5. Carefully create a thin line with the Magic Marker Eyeliner across the base of the lashes.
6. Apply Lash Luxe to eyelashes for a soft, natural look.
7. To keep cheeks fresh and youthful, use shade Love from the Love/Soulmate Blush Duo to blend color back onto the cheekbone towards the temple for a subtle wash of color. Then, using Jagger from the Studio eyeshadow palette, lightly highlight the top of cheekbones.
8. Complete the look by lining and filling lips with the Spunky Lip Definer and using the Glow LED-lit Lip Gloss for a clear shine finish.
9. To bring a dewy glow back to the skin, use the Precision Pro Blender to apply a small amount of the Replenish & Restore Multi-Peptide Serum to the top of the nose, cheekbones, and forehead.
10. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.