As the season's change and Fall fast approaches, Mirabella is excited to announce the new Fall in Love with Mirabella series - a collection of trending makeup looks inspired by Fall/Winter 2020 runway achieved with Mirabella's beautiful collection of clean cosmetics. Each week in September, a look will be shared with an indepth examination of how to achieve the desired results as a makeup artist utilizing Mirabella cosmetics.
LOOK 3: SMOKESHOW
Neutral tones couple with moody kohl-smudged liner to give the gaze instant intensity and a subtle take on the season's grunge trend.
GET THE LOOK
1. Prime skin by pumping a pea-size amount of Prime for Face onto the face and working into the skin with the Foundation Brush.
2. Apply Invincible Anti Aging HD Foundation to face and blend thoroughly.
3. Using Blackmail Eye Crayon, cover the eyelid up into the crease, and blend thoroughly with the Pro Eye Blender until no harsh lines/edges are present to create a smudged effect.
4. Apply Smoke Eye Definer to the waterline of both upper and lower lashes with caution to avoid direct contact with the eye.
6. Using the Blackmail Eye Crayon again, line the lower lid directly beneath the lash line and use the Precision Smudge Brush to blend for a smokey look.
7. Shape and fill brows with appropriate shade of Brow Pencil. Then, in an upward sweeping motion, use the Brow Shaper to shape and fluff brows.
8. Apply preferred Mirabella mascara or Mink-effect False Lashes.
9. Create an exaggerated contour by blending Hugs (Hugs/Kisses Matte Sculpt Duo) into cheek below the cheek bone and following the natural contour of the cheek.
10. To create a flawless, understated complexion, use the Kabuki Brush to blend Perfecting Powder evenly into the face.
11. Complete this look by finishing with an ultra sheer, nude gloss, like Lustre Luxe Advanced Formula Lip Gloss.
12. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.