It's no secret that UV rays have been linked to nearly 80 percent of skin aging and directly cause wrinkles, fine lines, and pigmentation issues. This is why we consistently hear our estheticians remind us ALWAYS to wear sunscreen to protect skin from the elements. In addition to using sunscreen; however, it's also critical to utilize skincare products that help to support skin again sun damage.
What Does Sun Damaged Skin Look Like
The short answer: not one particular thing. Sun damage to the face, neck, and chest can register as hyperpigmentation or dark spots, redness, acne, and even result in skin sensitivity. Additionally, skin can feel rough in texture or experience a loss of elasticity from long-term exposure.
Ingredients to Aid in Sun Damage Repair
Luckily, there are certain ingredients that specifically help to calm and soothe the skin.
• Niacinimide helps skin produce a lipid barrier to retain moisture while reducing inflammation and protecting against sun damage.
• Tranexamic Acid combats discoloration.
• Retinol promotes shinier, tighter-looking skin while combating fine lines and wrinkles.*
• Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, neutralizes free radicals.
• Hyaluronic Acid penetrates the skin's surface for deep hydration.
Does Mirabella Have Skincare Products with these Ingredients?
YES! Mirabella's team of estheticians and makeup artists has carefully formulated our skincare products to utilize these ingredients for proven results. We have taken the guesswork out of skincare with five products that will help repair your skin for an easy and effective daily skincare routine:
Cleanse Total Facial Cleanser
Balance Alcohol-Free Toner
Renew Age-Defying Daily Moisturizer
Replenish & Restore Multi-Peptide Serum
Intense Formula Day to Night Moisturizer
LED Therapy for Skin Repair
For a deeper skin treatment to help repair and revitalize skin, Mirabella is proud to offer an amazing 7-Color LED Phototherapy Face Mask. This mask is an easy and safe solution for beautiful skin, at home, or in the spa with utmost convenience. With 7 light treatment choices: red, blue, green, yellow, cyan, purple, and orange, this face mask pampers skin without downtime associated with standard treatments! This ultra-comfortable, lightweight mask is wireless, rechargeable, and features protective silicone goggles for on-the-go wear. Treat skin for 14 minutes daily and achieve clearer, more radiant skin in as little as 4 weeks.
* Retinol in high doses or when using multiple products that contain Retinol should be limited when the skin will be exposed to the sun. Retinol is a chemical exfoliant that if used too much, will actually cause MORE sun damage. Mirabella's Replenish & Restore Multi-peptide Serum is 0.5% Retinol, so it’s effective without being potentially harmful.