With summer in at its peak and temperatures at record highs for the year, makeup wearers everywhere are embracing looks that won't melt away or smear in the heat. Not quite glossy, not quite matte, satin lipsticks are trending as the most practical and pretty way to do lips this season!
Ditch the heavy matte creams and ultra slick glosses in your makeup bag and opt for a lipstick with a satin finish this summer. Satin shades are less likely to smudge, smear, or melt. Even better, Mirabella's Sealed with a Kiss Lipsticks are formulated with hydrating ingredients, like Argan Oil and Vitamin E, and available in 6 satin shades.
GET THE LOOK
1. To create a beautiful natural dewy look for the skin, use Foundation Brush to apply a blend of Defense CC Créme and Glow Girl Luminizing Primer to the face being sure to blend evenly across the skin.
2. To even skin tone on eyelids, but maintain a neutral color palette, use Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush to apply a light wash of color with Lovestruck/Destiny (Lovestruck/Destiny Sculpt Duo) to the eyelid from the lash line to just the crease.
3. To create a bold, full eyebrow, apply appropriate shade of Brow Pencil in fine, hair-like strokes and gently blend with spooly. To keep the look natural, avoid visibly outlining the brow. Apply Brow Shaper by brushing brow hair in an upward direction to enhance the fullness.
4. Apply Lash Luxe Mascara.
5. For a natural glow, sweep Lovestruck (Lovestruck/Destiny Sculpt Duo) onto apples of the cheeks and Destiny (Lovestruck/Destiny Sculpt Duo) onto cheekbones with Blush Contour or Dual Finish Blush and Powder Brush and blend for a seamless transition.
7. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.