1. Prep eyelids by applying a thin layer of Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer over entire lid and blending until transparent.
2. Apply Foreplay (Rendezvous Eye Love You Collection) to brow bone with Eyeshadow Brush.
3. Press Desire (Seduction Eye Love You Palette) into eyelid. Dampen brush with Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray first to create a silvery, foiled look, if desired.
4. Using Eye Blender Brush, sweep Intrigue (Rendezvous Eye Love You Collection) into crease and blend, concentrating on outer 2/3 of crease.
5. Deepen outer corner of eye with Fantasy (Rendezvous Eye Love You Collection) using the Precision Smudge Brush, concentrating color in a soft v-shape along the outer 1/3 of upper lash line and directly into crease, making sure to not extend color up too high on area above the crease. Blend with the Pro Eye Blender Brush if needed.
6. Using Frost Eye Definer, trace the inner corner of the eye, extending line 1/3 of the way in on the upper lash line and along the whole lower lash line and water line.
7. Layer Midnight Eye Definer on top of Frost across the outer 2/3 of the lower lash line and water line.
8. Add pop of color to the cheeks by applying Darling (Beloved/Darling Blush Duo) to the apples of the cheeks and gently sweeping color back along the cheek bones.
9. Line and fill in lips, if desired, with Bratty Lip Definer and top with Lustre (Luxe Advanced Formula Lip Gloss)
10. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.