1. Prep eyelids by applying a thin layer of Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer over entire lid and blending until transparent.
5. Deepen outer corner of the eye with Provacative (Undressed Eye Love You) using the Precision Smudge Brush and concentrating color in a soft v-shape along the outer 1/3 of upper lash line and directly into crease. Make sure not to extend color too high above the crease. Blend with the Eye Blender Brush if needed.
6. Using Champagne Eye Crayon, trace the inner corner of the eye, extending line 1/3 of the way in on the upper lash line and along the whole lower lash line and water line.
9. Apply preferred Mirabella mascara and/or Mink Effect False Lashes.
10. Add a pop of color to the cheeks by applying Sugar/Babydoll Blush Duo to the apples of the cheeks and gently sweep color back along the cheekbones.
12. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.