Team Mirabella is back with another one of our favorite looks from the year's most popular bridal makeup trends.
LOOK 2: VINTAGE VIXEN
Go retro for the big day with a legendary cat eye, look-at-me lashes, and au naturel brows. These classics pair perfectly with a pale pout and "pinched pink" cheeks. Want to instantly elevate this iconic look? Accessorize by tying the hair back with an oversized bow.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE VINTAGE VIXEN BRIDAL MAKEUP LOOK
1. Prep eyelids by applying a thin layer of Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer over entire lid and blending until transparent.
3. Using the Magic Marker Eyeliner, create a winged liner effect.
5. Apply Lash Luxe Mascara and/or Mink Effect Faux Lashes.
6. Using the Multi-Tasking Retractable Kabuki Style Makeup Brush, blend Perfecting Powder onto the face to even and perfect the skin.
8. Create the perfect "pinched pink" cheek by using Babydoll from Sugar/Babydoll Blus Duo to create a diffused wash of color by starting at the apples of the cheeks and blending back along the cheekbones.
10. Finish application by misting Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.