Team Mirabella is back with another one of our favorite looks from the year's most popular bridal makeup trends.
LOOK 2: VINTAGE VIXEN
Go retro for the big day with a legendary cat eye, look-at-me lashes, and au naturel brows. These classics pair perfectly with a pale pout and "pinched pink" cheeks. Want to instantly elevate this iconic look? Accessorize by tying the hair back with an oversized bow.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE VINTAGE VIXEN BRIDAL MAKEUP LOOK
1. Prep eyelids by applying a thin layer of Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer over entire lid and blending until transparent.
2. Press Foreplay (Rendezvous Eye Love You) all over the eyelid and up to brow bone. Then, press Pursuit (Rendezvous Eye Love You) over the eyelid for an accent.
3. Using the Eye-conic Winged Stamp & Liner Kit, roll the cat eye stamp onto skin from the widest part to tip. Follow by using the liner to connect the stamp to eye and then the line the lid across to the top waterline.
4. Shape and fill brows with the appropriate shade of Brow Pencil and apply a thick layer of Brow Shaper to entire brow for a bold, fluffy finish.
5. Apply Lash Luxe Mascara and/or Mink Effect Faux Lashes.
6. Using the Multi-Tasking Retractable Kabuki Style Makeup Brush, blend Perfecting Powder onto the face to even and perfect the skin.
8. Create the perfect "pinched pink" cheek by using Babydoll from Sugar/Babydoll Blus Duo to create a diffused wash of color by starting at the apples of the cheeks and blending back along the cheekbones.
9. Line lips with Bratty Lip Definer and fill in with Lustre Luxe Advanced Formula Lip Gloss.
10. Finish application by misting Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.