Fall in Love with Mirabella Fall Beauty - Look 2
Posted on September 21 2020
As the season's change and Fall fast approaches, Mirabella is excited to announce the new Fall in Love with Mirabella series - a collection of trending makeup looks inspired by Fall/Winter 2020 runway achieved with Mirabella's beautiful collection of clean cosmetics. Each week in September, a look will be shared with an indepth examination of how to achieve the desired results as a makeup artist utilizing Mirabella cosmetics.
LOOK 2: ARTISTIC EYES
Go graphic and give the eyes center stage with an artsy take on liquid liners and berry lip for a bit of added drama.
GET THE LOOK
1. Prime skin by pumping a pea-size amount of Prime for Face onto the face and working into the skin with the Foundation Brush.
2. Add a few drops of Glow Illuminizing Primer to Invincible Anti Aging HD Foundation, apply to face, and blend thoroughly.
3. Using Wet/Dry Shadow Brush, stipple Pursuit (Rendezvous Eye Love You Eyeshadow Palette) on the eyelid up into the crease.
4. Using the Precision Smudge Brush, work Intimate (Rendezvous Eye Love You Eyeshadow Palette) into eyelid just about the lash line on the outer 3/4’s of the eye.
5. Line the inner corner of the eye, both upper and lower, with Magic Marker Eyeliner.
6. Using the Semisweet Eye Crayon, line inside the lower waterline.
7. Shape and fill brows with appropriate shade of Brow Pencil.
8. Apply preferred Mirabella mascara or Mink-effect False Lashes.
9. Create an exaggerated contour by blending Hugs (Hugs/Kisses Matte Sculpt Duo) into cheek below the cheek bone and following the natural contour of the cheek.
10. Complete this look by finishing with a berry or rich wine lip, like Berried Modern Matte (Sealed with a Kiss Lipstick).
11. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.