Spring/Summer Trends for 2021: Radiant in Red Look
Posted on April 08 2021
As the season's change and Spring/Summer are in full swing, Mirabella is excited to announce our new look for the season: Radiant in Red. Read on to see how to create the look!
RADIANT IN RED
Ditch a full-face of makeup and go for a natural dewey look with glowy skin at forefront paired with bold brows and a statement lip.
GET THE LOOK
1. To create a beautiful natural dewy look for the skin, use Foundation Brush to apply a blend of Defense CC Créme and Glow Girl Luminizing Primer to the face being sure to blend evenly across the skin.
2. Prep eyelids by applying a thin layer of Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer over entire lid and blending until transparent.
3. To even skin tone on eyelids, but maintain a neutral color palette, use Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush to apply a light wash of color with Lovestruck/Destiny (Lovestruck/Destiny Sculpt Duo) to the eyelid from the lash line to just the crease.
4. To create a bold, full eyebrow, apply appropriate shade of Brow Pencil in fine, hair-like strokes and gently blend with spooly. To keep the look natural, avoid visibly outlining the brow. Apply Brow Shaper by brushing brow hair in an upward direction to enhance the fullness.
5. Apply Lash Luxe Mascara.
6. For a natural glow, sweep Lovestruck (Lovestruck/Destiny Sculpt Duo) onto apples of the cheeks and Destiny (Lovestruck/Destiny Sculpt Duo) onto cheekbones with Blush Contour or Dual Finish Blush and Powder Brush and blend for a seamless transition.
8. Finish application with a mist of Bulletproof Matte Finishing Spray to lock makeup in place.